The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
- Minimum 1+ yrs Exp required in NodeJS.
- Experience of developing REST-based API
- Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL Server, MYSQL, MongoDB & other NoSQL databases.
- Working experience of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
- Experience with the Express.js framework , Good to have knowledge of MySQL ORM & Mongo OR
- Relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing
- Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL & NoSQL database such as Mongo DB or similar technologies
- Proficiency in a Linux environment
- Knowledge in working closely with Azure Repos
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
- Experience in test automation and test-driven develop
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end Requests
- Should have worked on at least one Node.js based framework (Express, feathers )
- Must have worked on Agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills
Node.js Developer duties and responsibilities :
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management.
- 5 Days working
- Healthy working environment
- Flexible working hours
|Job-Type :||Full- Time|
|Role :||Node.js Developer|
|No. Of Vaccancy :||1|
|Experience :||1-2 years|
|Skills :||Node.js/ MongoDB/ Rest API/ Express.js/ MYSQL|
|Education :||B. tech/ M. tech/ MCA/ BSC/ BE/ BCA|
|CTC :||2.5 LPA- 6.5 LPA|