The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
- On page SEO Strategies:
- Meta Tags Optimization (Meta Titles, Meta Descriptions & Meta Keywords Optimization).
- H Tags Optimization.
- Site Content Optimization.
- Anchor Text Optimization.
- Internal Linking Structure and Site Navigation Optimization.
- Optimization of java script, flash which hinder in robots crawling.
- Image Alt Tags Optimization.
- Image optimization.
- Command over any image editing software.
- Set SMART social media objectives and KPIs. With a core focus on growing following, engagement and conversions.
- Regularly produce various content types, including emailers, social media posts, blogs, marketing collateral.
- Identify new digital content opportunities.
- Updating existing website, social media and digital content – Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor organic website traffic.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Generating leads and increasing the followers on all the social media pages.
- 0-1 years experience in a digital media / social media-based role.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social space across a variety of platforms (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / YouTube / Pinterest).
- Knowledge of Hashtags and social media scheduling tools.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet using effective storytelling techniques.
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics.
- Experience in the retail or events industry would be desirable.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- 5 days working Saturday or Sunday fixed off
- Healthy working environment
- Flexible working hours
|Job-Type :||Full Time|
|Role :||Digital Marketing|
|No. Of Vaccancy :||1|
|Experience :||0-1 year|
|Skills :||Social Media post/ Digital media/ SEO|
|Education :||BBA/ MBA/PGDM (Major Marketing))|
|CTC :||1.20 LPA - 1.98 LPA|