The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
- Plan, create, and modify technical documents, including user specifications, manuals, and test plans to facilitate the software and product development.
- Consult software and technology subject matter experts to review, modify, and revise complex documentation for all departments, employees, and audiences.
- Write blogs and content on Google docs
- Focus on readability and making content more user friendly
- Promote our content on social media
- Help the team with the content for university partnerships, product pages, social media posts, copy emailers, scripts, etc.
- Social bookmark blogs across trending platforms
- Creating research-based content for online platforms
- Develop content based on the requirement such as SEO blogs, SEO articles, press release, classified, and guest blogs
- Make use of search engine optimization strategies to develop engaging content and maximize the traffic on the website
- Work with the peers, operations, marketing teams to create, maintain and enhance content writing strategies
- Perform subject matter research on the company’s services and target audience
- Lead a diverse range of projects
- Actively participate and contribute to content development and strategies
- Proofread and edit content created by team members and other writing staff.
- Report to senior technical writers on progress and review of technical content.
- 0- 1 Year of experience in technical content writing
- Bachelors/Masters in any field (preferable English/Hindi)
- Excellent writing skills, knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Basic familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience, and create content accordingly
- Knowledge of Google docs and sheets
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Basic understanding of how a Search Engine works and how it personalized search results
- Experience in academic and technical writing
- Sharp eye for detail (spelling, grammar, tonality)
- 5 days working Saturday or Sunday fixed off
- Healthy working environment
- Flexible working hours
|Job-Type :||Full Time|
|Role :||Content Writer|
|No. Of Vaccancy :||1|
|Experience :||0-1 year|
|Skills :||SEO, Blog, Social media, Create content|
|Education :||BBA, MBA, PGDM (Major Marketing))|
|CTC :||1.20 LPA - 1.98 LPA|