The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
- Must be able to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Android/Java code.
- Must ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Must ensure to meet the deliverable timelines as planned.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Should be open to technology changes in the future.
- Candidate should be responsible for Design applications around natural user interfaces
- Good Knowledge of the Android device platform, exposure to custom UI development.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, NDK, Android Studio, Gradle, Lint and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of JAVA and OOPS concept.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, NDK, Eclipse, Android Studio, Gradle.
- Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Candidate should have very Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Must be aware of Junit and other unit testing concepts.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 5 days Working.
- Healthy working environment.